Hey hey heyyyyy
Have I got a surprise for you! ❤️
It’s time to create your own light with our NEW range coming soon!
Let’s take a closer look……
Touch à la mode Luminizers are like having lighting in a bottle (and tube and compact). Achieve a vibrant, illuminated finish with a line of highlighters that allow you to build your own level of light. The extremely versatile and blendable cream, cream to powder, and powder luminizers will have you turning heads and taking the spotlight wherever you go. The three different formulas come in five shades each.
First up :
A creamy, liquid highlighter blends easily for a radiant and silky-smooth finish from any angle.
How to :
1. Apply to face, neck, shoulders, and décolletage to accentuate features.
2. Dab along your cheekbones, the bridge of your nose, and brow bone.
3. Blend with Touch Glorious Face Primer, Touch Mineral Liquid Foundation, or BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer for an all-over radiance.
A light-diffusing, rich pressed powder brightens your skin with a highly pigmented, luminous finish.
How to :
1. Apply along cheekbones, the bridge of your nose, Cupid’s bow, and brow bone.
2. After applying lip gloss or lipstick, dab along the center of the lip for fuller-looking lips.
3. Using the Fan Brush, sweep across face, neck, shoulders, and décolletage for a light, all-over luminosity.
Last but not least :
A cream to powder highlighter in a convenient stick reflects light and illuminates your skin with a powdery-soft finish.
How to :
1. Can be used anywhere on the face, eyes, cheeks, and lips.
2. Blend along cheekbones, the bridge of your nose, Cupid’s bow, and brow bone.
3. Brighten your eyes by using as a lower lash liner and in the inner corner of the eye.
4. Convenient, on-the-go stick.
These new amazing luminizers will be available from my website soon!
Shipping will be available to the UK / USA / Canada / Australia / New Zealand / Mexico / Germany / France / Spain / Hong Kong / Italy
(click the flag at the top right to select your currency)
Watch this space. I’ll keep you updated!
Thanks for reading.